Stainless Steel Pig Piglets Tooth Teeth Nipper Clipper
Stainless Steel Pig Piglets Tooth Teeth Nipper Clipper Cutter for Farm Livestock Avoiding Fighting Biting 12cm
The piglets teeth clipper is designed to cut the teeth of piglets to avoid fighting/biting each other.
Pigs are prone to bite during the period of conservation and fattening, which seriously affects breeding.
Made of premium stainless steel material with high hardness, anti-rust, non-toxic, easy to clean and durable.
Sharp knife edge for smooth teeth cutting, simple and quick, will not cause too much pain to the piglets.
Ergonomical handle for comfortable grip and labor saving. Enjoying incisive blade and simple operation.
Material: stainless steel
Length: about 12 cm/4.72 inch
1. The cutting tool should be disinfected to avoid cross-infection before use.
2. If the piglet is weak after birth, the teeth will not be cut temporarily to strengthen its ability to compete for nipples. Cut the teeth again after 3-4 days.
3. Due to manual measurement, there may be small deviations.
Why cut teeth?
1. When the piglets are fighting for the nipple, the sharp canine teeth will bite the nipple or breast of the sow, causing breast inflammation and soreness in the sow. Refusing to breastfeed will seriously affect the growth and development of the piglet.
2. Pigs are prone to bite during the period of conservation and fattening, which seriously affects breeding.